In the hospital MHATNP “St. Naum” are held clinical researches in the field of neurology and psychiatry. The people who wish to participate in a clinical research can receive more detailed information by contacting us at telephone number: +359 2/ 9702 149.
Highly specialized teams of neurologists take part in international programs for implementing new medications in socially important neurological diseases:
- Parkinson`s disease
- medication for early stage of Parkinson`s disease
- medications for advanced stage of Parkinson`s disease with complications from Levodopa therapy
- Multiple sclerosis
- Treatment of early stages of the disease
- treatment in a period without attacks in case of a definite diagnosis - oral or injectable medications
- Alzheimer`s disease
- symptomatic treatment of mild and moderate stages of Alzheimer`s disease
- Cerebrovascular diseases
- prevention and treatment of patients with history of cerebral infarction or transient ischemic attack
- long-term migraine treatment
- Myasthenia gravis
+359 2/9702 207; +359 2/9702 216.
In MHATNP “St. Naum” have been successfully functioning three centers for clinical trials of new medicines for about 10 years which participated and are participating in dozens multi-centers international clinical trials from every stage of development of psychotropic medications. The centers have highly specialized, trained and experienced teams of doctors and medical nurses, working in accordance with all the good clinical practice requirements.
The clinical centers have the capacity, expertise and experience for work in the following directions:
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders (first episode of psychosis, exacerbations, cognitive deficits, baseline conditions).
- Bipolar affective disorder type I and II - mania and hypomania episodes.
- Major (unipolar, bipolar, psychotic, geronotopsychiatric) depressive episode.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorders.
- Anxiety disorders
- generalized anxiety disorder;
- panic disorder;
- social anxiety syndrome.
- Psychoorganic syndrome of various genesis.