- High-quality diagnosis of multiple diseases of the Central Nervous System (CNS) - MS and other demyelinating diseases, cerebrovascular diseases, epilepsy, brain tumors, vestibular syndromes, dementias, extrapyramidal diseases, childhood diseases of the CNS, diseases of the spine and spine brain
- Precise diagnosis of patients with MS and other demyelinating diseases, thanks to highly specialized magnetic resonance protocols and standardized algorithms.
- Use of highly specialized submethods (4D-angiography, magnetic resonance spectroscopy), providing qualitative diagnosis of cerebrovascular diseases, intracranial tumors and dysmetabolic diseases of the central nervous system.
- Accurate diagnosis of patients with epilepsy, including children with brain malformations and therapy-resistant epilepsy.
- Possibility of diagnosis of the entire spine with one examination.
- Qualitative study of knee and hip joints.
HITACHI PRONTO CT SCANNER CAPABILITIES
RESEARCH Also available in: