The Clinic of Movement Disorders has two departments with 16 hospital beds for each neurological department.
First neurological department for Parkinson`s Disease and Second neurological department for Multiple Sclerosis.
In the clinic are performed:
- consultative, diagnostic and treatment activities, supervision of the patients focused basically to the patients with movement, degenerative and demyelinating diseases, peripheral nervous system disorders and others.
- preventive activities.
- in the clinic are performed on a high professional level all modern diagnostic tests (EMG (electromyography) EEG (electroencephalogram), visual and auditory evoked potentials, SPECT, Doppler sonography)
- ongoing clinical trials for treatment of Multiple sclerosis and Parkinson`s Disease.
- expertise of the working capacity
- sanitizing for patients
- active supervision of patients
- education of students and specialists
- educational and scientific activities
- conducts and issues medical documentation, connected to the activity of the clinic.
Dr. Antonia Murgova +359 2/9702 202
Dr. Stefan Raykov Nanov +359 2/9702 206